The ESLI Luxury Kabinet Water Softener System’s filter is designed to reduce the hardness of household water. The system consists of two main components—a module (cylinder with a control valve) and a salt tank.
What is hard water?
Precipitation on the heating elements of household appliances, white coating on tiles and plumbing, stains on glass surfaces—all this is hard water.
In addition to the negative impact on the state of household appliances, a high content of stiffness ions has an effect on human health. This problem is inherent both for water from natural sources and for water supplied from the city water supply. The reasons for this may be hard source water, the imperfection of centralized treatment technologies, as well as the use of outdated technologies.
Effective solution to hard water problems
During the filtration process, an ion-exchange reaction occurs, as a result of which the ions of hardness salts are replaced by safe sodium ions, normalizing the level of hardness of water.
The softener filter reduces energy consumption, increases the efficiency of household appliances and reduces the frequency of breakdowns, significantly reducing repair costs.
What are the features of the filter?
- Economical intake of tableted salt
- The filter is fully automated, silent
- Attractive and compact design
- Reliable and efficient operation of the filter material for at least 5 years (subject to proper operation)
- Capacity m3/h 1.5
- Water volume between regenerations m³ 7.4
- Average water consumption for regeneration l <130
- Average salt consumption per regeneration kg 3.8
- Connection diameter inch 3/4
- Tank dimensions inch 10 x 35
- Cylinder volume l 25
- Softener dimensions mm 1113 x 340 x 570
- Access to untreated water during regeneration. Bypass included.
- Possibility of regulation of hardness of water after the filter by means of the handle.